Contact Us

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

After You Watch This, You Will Call Your Mother In Tears!


When I was younger, my sister and I would take turns choosing which book to read before we went to bed at night. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch was one of my favorites and often the one I chose. It was the story of a mother's love, read to us by our mother, with love.

I can still hear my mother singing the song. Of course it didn't tell you how the tune should go. My mother made it up and my sister and I would sing along in our tiny little voices:

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be."

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.CLICK TO TWEET

The book is a perfect example of a mother's devotion. When I saw this video of my childhood book, I nearly cried. It made me want to call my mom immediately and tell her how much I appreciate her. And you will see why.

Such a beautiful ending! Watch the video to see how the son returns his mother's love and SHARE this video so that we all remember to tell our Mothers that we will love them forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment