Contact Us

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Must Read – An Advice To Young Unmarried Men

Let me say a word here to the young, unmarried men:

WHAT ARE YOU CULTIVATING? When a young lady comes into your
presence, she should leave a better person than she
came. She may try to come on too strong, vulgar, like a
prostitute.Yet when she leaves, she should walk away a
lady. If someone asks her, ―What happened to you? She
should be able to say, ―I met a MAN who told me he
wouldn't sleep with me. He wouldn't degrade me. Why?
Because he respects me.

CULTIVATE THESE YOUNG LADIES. Don't drag them
down,and don't let them drag you down. A young
woman shouldn't leave your presence pregnant. She
should leave with her dignity and her virginity. Give
these young women some good soil. Give them
something to make them better. That's being a REAL
MAN. (emphasis mine)


#This is culled from the book,'UNDERSTANDING THE
POWER AND PURPOSE OF A MAN',by Dr. Myles Munroe

No comments:

Post a Comment